Dakota L Desk with Bookshelves, White
Create the perfect office space to work from home with the Ameriwood Home Dakota L Desk with Bookshelves. This Desk fits snuggly in a corner to maximize your home office space. The large desk top surface provides plenty of room for your monitor or laptop, as well as papers and other essential office supplies. The L-Shaped Desk even has 2 grommets built into the Desk to organize and manage your cords. Two open shelves on the side of the desk provide a perfect home for your binders and books, but keeps them within easy reach. This Desk measures to be 28.31”H x 51.34”W x 53.62”D and is constructed of laminated MDF and particleboard with a white frame and distressed gray with brown undertones finish on the desktop offers a beautiful two-tone look. The Ameriwood Home Dakota L-Shaped Desk with Bookshelves requires assembly upon delivery.
- Maximize your home office space with the Ameriwood Home Dakota L Desk
- Constructed of laminated particleboard and MDF with a two-tone white and distressed gray with brown undertones finish
- This Desk fits perfectly in a corner or up against any wall and features a large top surface, extra side storage and grommet holes to keep your cords tangle free
- Complete your room with other items from Ameriwood Home (sold separately)
- The Desk ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The desktop can support up to 100 lbs. and the side shelves will each hold 35 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 28.25”H x 51.3125”W x 53.625”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.