Presley Executive Desk, Dark Cherry
Feel like a CEO sitting behind the Ameriwood Home Presley Executive Desk. This versatile, sleek desk is a great addition to your home office, as it has 2 handy drawers to hold pens and notebooks and 2 file drawers to hold letter-sized hanging folders. The surface of the desk is spacious and can easily hold your computer, important papers and essential office supplies so you have everything you need right in arms reach. The top of the desk is also equipped with 2 grommets so you can keep your cords neatly in place and tangle-free. With a dark brown woodgrain finish, the laminated MDF and particleboard desk looks great with the Presley Lateral File Cabinet. Two people are required for proper assembly, with the final dimensions measuring 30.3"H x 59.1"W x 29.5"D.
- Get down to business in your home office with a new Ameriwood Home Presley Executive Desk where you can store your letter files and keep all your office work in order
- The 2 top drawers on either side are great for keeping sticky notes, notebooks and pens while the 2 lower drawers are made to support letter-sized hanging files so you can organize your work
- The 2 top grommet holes are made to thread your wires neatly so the rest of your desktop can be for your laptop, paperwork and any decorative items you might like
- Coordinate your home office with the Presley Lateral File Cabinet
- Each desk is packed flat transport home easier and requires assembly. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly. Assembled dimensions: 30.3"H x 59.1"W x 29.5"D. Desk top holds a maximum weight of 150 lbs. Top drawers can hold 10 lbs. and bottom shelves can hold 25 lbs. Constructed of laminated particleboard and MDF
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1990, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.