Franklin Writing Desk, Soft White
Get all the workspace and storage you need to finish paperwork on the Ameriwood Home Franklin Writing Desk. This sturdy desk is made of painted MDF and solid wood legs and has an off-white finish to easily add to your existing décor. The decorative molding and tapered legs give this Desk an elegant look for an instant upgrade for your living room or home office. The desktop can accommodate your laptop, notebook, and family photos. The drawer features silver knobs and a double framed front for the look of 2 drawers and is spacious enough to store away your stationary, office supplies, and extra paper. Complete your room with the entire Franklin collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately). The Writing Desk ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Desk measures to be 30”H x 35.5”W x 18”D.
- Give your living room or home office an elegant upgrade with the Ameriwood Home Franklin Writing Desk
- Made of painted MDF and solid wood legs, the off-white finish gives the Desk a modern feel
- Desktop can hold all of your paperwork and laptop while the convenient drawer keeps your workspace clutter free by storing your pens, pencils, and paper. The drawer features a double framed front for the look of 2 drawers but is spacious enough to organize all of your supplies
- Finish your space with the entire Franklin collection (sold separately)
- The Writing Desk ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The desktop can hold up to 75 lbs. and the drawer will hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30”H x 35.5”W x 18”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.