Finnegan Secretary Desk, Walnut
Finnegan Secretary Desk Quick Assembly
Add storage that can double as a workspace with the Ameriwood Home Finnegan Secretary Desk. The textured medium brown woodgrain finish on the laminated particleboard gives the look and feel of real wood for an affordable price. The black powder-coated metal frame gives the Desk a durable build and adds a modern, industrial style. The top shelf remains open even with the front closed so you still have easy access to office supplies and small books. Open the front of the Desk to reveal an interior shelf to store stationary, extra paper, and notebooks. Use the front as a writing surface when lowered and close the Desk when not in use to save space making this the perfect addition to your dorm room or small apartment. The wire grommet on the bottom shelf keeps cords organized and makes plugging in your laptop or other electronics easy. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Desk to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Secretary Desk ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Desk measures to be 48.3”H x 33”W x 19.7”D.
- Add a space-saving workspace to your dorm room or small apartment with the Ameriwood Home Finnegan Secretary Desk
- Made of laminated particleboard and powder-coated metal, the textured medium brown woodgrain finish gives the look and feel of real wood while the black metal frame adds a modern touch
- Front lowers to reveal an interior shelf for stationary and office supplies and can be used as a workspace. Close the front when not in use to save space. Open top shelf is perfect for small books or displaying family photos. Wire management grommet keeps cords organized and allows easy access to outlets
- Complete your room with other items from Ameriwood Home (sold separately)
- The Secretary Desk ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Top shelf can hold up to 15 lbs. and bottom shelf can hold 80 lbs. The front will hold up to 25 lbs. when lowered. Assembled dimensions: 48.3”H x 33”W x 19.7”D
- Wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.