Kayden Computer Desk, Espresso
Add a work area to your living room or home office without taking up too much valuable space with the Ameriwood Home Kayden Computer Desk. The minimalistic design is perfect for small apartments and dorm rooms. The medium brown oak woodgrain finish on the laminated particleboard desktop is accented by the dark gray powder-coated metal frame for a sturdy and stylish addition to your room. The desktop can accommodate your work lamp, laptop, and office supplies. The Desk features a power strip tray on the left side to hide a power strip and provide a convenient power supply for your electronics. The Desk ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Desk measures to be 30”H x 39”W x 19”D.
- The Ameriwood Home Kayden Computer Desk provides a workspace that doesn’t take up too much room
- Made of laminated particleboard and powder-coated metal, the medium brown oak woodgrain finish on the desktop pairs with the dark gray metal frame for a trendy look and sturdy build
- Minimalistic design is perfect for small spaces yet the desktop provides plenty of room for your laptop, paperwork, and office supplies. The convenient power strip tray keeps your power strip close but out of sight for easy access to outlets for your electronics
- Coordinate your home office or living room with the entire Kayden collection (each sold separately)
- The Desk ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The desktop can hold up to 50 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30”H x 39”W x 19”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.