Eastway Hutch, Black Oak
Get more storage for your home office with the Ameriwood Home Eastway Hutch. The black oak woodgrain finish on the sturdy laminated hollow core, MDF, and particleboard give the Hutch a rustic feel that fits with any style and decor. When added to the L-Desk, this Hutch provides much needed extra storage for all of your additional office supplies and files. The open middle cubby can store your pens, pencils, and notebooks for easy access to all of your essentials. The 2 sliding doors each reveal additional shelving for books and files. The 2 shelves behind the left door are perfect for your important manuals and files while the shelf and small cubbies behind the right door can organize your paper, highlighters, and staples. Get a coordinated look for your office by pairing the Hutch with the L-Desk and Lateral File Cabinet (each sold separately). The Hutch ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Hutch measures to be 35”H x 57.2”W x 11.5”D.
- Keep your workspace organized with the Ameriwood Home Eastway Hutch
- Made of laminated hollow core, MDF, and particleboard, this sturdy Desk is finished in a black oak woodgrain laminate for an updated look you will love
- The 2 sliding doors and open cubby provide open and closed storage for your pens, pencils, and files
- Pair the Hutch with the L-Desk and Lateral File Cabinet for a complete office set (each sold separately)
- The Hutch ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The shelves behind each door can hold 10 lbs. each. The small cubbies behind the right door can each hold 5 lbs. The open cubby can hold up to 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 35”H x 57.2”W x 11.5”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.