Castling Desk, Golden Oak
The Ameriwood Home Castling Desk is the perfect option for both large and small home offices. This medium sized Desk is both stylish and functional. The beautiful curved top has a plenty of room for your laptop, lamp and projects while the large drawer offers concealed storage for your pens, papers and other office supplies. This unique Desk can also be used as a console table. The mixture of modern and industrial styles with the textured, light brown woodgrain top and matte black metal frame makes it easy to incorporate almost anywhere in your home. Made of laminated hollow core and powder-coated metal for a stylish design and durable build. The Desk ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Desk measures to be 30.0625”H x 54”W x 19.5”D.
- Give your home office a mix of classic and industrial styles with the Ameriwood Home Castling Desk
- Made of laminated hollow core and powder-coated metal frame, the textured, light brown woodgrain finish pairs with the black metal for a style addition to your space
- The curved desktop can hold your laptop, printer, and projects while a convenient drawer can organize your smaller office supplies
- Complete your room with the entire Castling collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Desk ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The desktop can support up to 100 lbs. while the drawer can hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30.0625”H x 54”W x 19.5”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.