Franklin Wall Cabinet, Soft White
Franklin Wall Cabinet Quick Assembly
Bathroom Wall Cabinet Features
If your bathroom is short on space and storage, the SystemBuild Franklin Wall Cabinet is the answer you’ve been looking for. Made of painted MDF, the neutral off-white finish pairs with the brushed nickel door knobs and decorative molding for an instant upgrade for your space. Have easy access to essentials by storing them in the lower open cubby. The 2 doors conceal 2 shelves so you have plenty of space to store away extra toilet paper, tissues, and makeup. The EZ Hang System gives you a sturdy and level hang on the first try. Simply level and attach the support beam to studs and then hang the Cabinet for a quick and easy installation. The Wall Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Cabinet measures to be 24.57”H x 22.2”W x 7.48”D.
- Convert unused wall space into extra storage with the SystemBuild Franklin Wall Cabinet
- The painted off-white finish on the MDF pairs with the brushed nickel door knobs and decorative molding for an elegant, updated look
- The 2 concealed shelves and 1 open shelf are ideal for storing toilet paper, tissues, and other essentials. EZ Hang System makes installation quick for a level hang on the first try
- Complete your home with other items from the Franklin collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Wall Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 24.57”H x 22.2”W x 7.48”D
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offer a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.