Lory Storage Tower, White
Organize your space without taking up valuable room with the SystemBuild Lory Storage Tower. Made of laminated particleboard, the classic white finish will give your bathroom a clean and modern look. The 3 open shelves, 2 adjustable, provide plenty of storage for towels and washcloths along with tissues, lotions, and other bathroom necessities. Behind the door is an additional adjustable and fixed shelf to store away personal hygiene items. The small profile provides extra storage without taking up valuable space. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Tower to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Storage Tower ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Storage Tower measures to be 62.87”H x 13.78”W x 7.28”D.
- If you’re short on storage in your bathroom, the SystemBuild Lory Storage Tower is the perfect solution
- The clean white finish on the laminated particleboard offers a modern look that pairs easily with your existing decor
- The 3 open shelves, 2 adjustable, provide plenty of storage for necessities while the small profile takes up less space
- Behind the door are an additional 2 shelves, 1 adjustable, to store away personal hygiene items
- The Storage Tower ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 10 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 62.87”H x 13.78”W x 7.28”D
- A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.