Dawson Storage Cabinet with Drawer, Black Oak
Get extra storage where you need it most with the SystemBuild Dawson Storage Cabinet with Drawer. The black oak woodgrain finish on the laminated particleboard gives the Cabinet the look of real wood at an affordable price. The Cabinet features 2 upper and lower doors and a drawer for concealed storage wherever you need. Behind each of the doors are 1 adjustable and 1 fixed shelf for plenty of space to store both large and small items. Store away and organize everything from kitchen pantry items, cleaning supplies, office supplies, and board games. The drawer is a perfect spot to store away smaller items like batteries, writing utensils, or stationary and features metal slides for years of use. A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe. The Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Storage Cabinet measures to be 71.42”H x 23.35”W x 15.26”D.
- Organize any room in your home with the SystemBuild Dawson Storage Cabinet with Drawer
- Made of laminated particleboard, the black oak woodgrain finish gives the look of real wood for a fraction of the cost
- Behind each of the 4 doors are 2 shelves, 1 adjustable, that offer plenty of storage for extra throws, glasses, and even kitchen pantry items. The drawer features durable metal slides and can organize smaller household items
- Complete your space with other Dawson Storage Cabinets to customize your storage needs (each sold separately)
- The Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 35 lbs. while the drawer holds up to 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 71.42”H x 23.35”W x 15.26”D
- Wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.