Farmington Entryway Hall Tree with Storage Bench, Rustic
Create a warm, inviting entrance into your home with the SystemBuild Farmington Entryway Hall Tree with Storage Bench. The rustic barn style design gives the look of an old weathered barn door. The weathered medium brown finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard adds to the rustic charm of this piece. Have everything you need to walk out of the door in one place with the Hall Tree’s metal hooks and concealed storage. Hang coats, bags, and hats on the 4 hooks or store hats and scarves away behind the top door. The lower drawer can hold shoes or extra seasonal clothing so you can keep everything stored out of the way and out of sight. The drawer features durable metal slides for years of use. Put your shoes on or take them off on the convenient bench. A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe. The Entryway Hall Tree with Storage Bench ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Entryway Hall Tree measures to be 72”H x 19.8”W x 15.9”D.
- Pair functionality and design with the SystemBuild Farmington Entryway Hall Tree with Storage Bench
- Weathered medium brown finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard pairs with the rustic barn style design to give the Entryway Hall Tree the look of an old weathered barn door
- Create a comfortable spot to take your shoes off by adding a cushion or pillows to the bench top. Drawer provides space to store away shoes or blankets and features durable metal slides
- Store away hats and scarves behind the top door or hang them along with coats and bags on the 4 metal hooks
- The Entryway Hall Tree with Storage Bench ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Bench can support 200 lbs. and each hook will hold 5 lbs. Space behind the door and the drawer each hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 72”H x 19.8”W x 15.9”D
- Wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, SystemBuild offers a wide range of storage furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.