Kendall 24" Utility Storage Cabinet, Gray
Add extra storage space to any room in your home with the SystemBuild Kendall 24” Storage Cabinet. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the water resistant two-tone gray finish is easy to clean so the Cabinet can be used anywhere. The interior of this Cabinet features 5 shelves, 3 adjustable, allowing you to customize your storage for both small and large items. Store and organize anything from office supplies to cleaning supplies and even kitchen pantry items. Soft close hinges are adjustable and prevent slamming doors. The adjustable feet make keeping your Cabinet level on uneven floors simple. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Cabinet to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. Use this piece as a stand-alone item, or combine it with additional SystemBuild Kendall storage items to create the perfect storage solution for your home. The Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Cabinet measures to be 75”H x 23.6875”W x 15.375”D.
- The SystemBuild Kendall 24” Utility Storage Cabinet adds extra storage to any room
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the water resistant two-tone gray finish can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- The 5 shelves, 3 adjustable, can store and organize your cleaning supplies and even kitchen pantry items. Soft closing hinges prevent slamming doors. Adjustable feet keep your Cabinet level on uneven floors
- Complete your room with the entire Kendall collection (each sold separately)
- The Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf will hold up to 35 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 74.25-75”H x 23.6875”W x 15.375”D
- Wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.