Ashlar Over the Toilet Storage, Weathered Oak
If you’re short on storage in your bathroom, the SystemBuild Ashlar Over the Toilet Storage Cabinet is the solution for you. Made of laminated particleboard and powder-coated metal, the rustic gray woodgrain finish with brown undertones pairs with the metal frame for a mix of rustic and industrial style. The 3 open shelves offer plenty of space to store extra toilet paper, tissues, and makeup. The lower support bar and lower shelf can attach in 3 different locations to make it easy to fit over any toilet. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Cabinet to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Cabinet measures to be 63.31”H x 23.62”W x 10”D.
- Get extra storage space in your bathroom with the SystemBuild Ashlar Over the Toilet Storage Cabinet
- The rustic gray woodgrain finish with brown undertones on the laminated particleboard shelves pairs with the powder-coated metal frame for an updated look
- The 3 open shelves provides storage for toilet paper, tissues, and other essentials
- Complete your home with other items from the Ashlar collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 63.31”H x 23.62”W x 10”D
- Wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offer a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.