Ashlar Wall Shelf, Weathered Oak
Turn unused wall space into storage with the SystemBuild Ashlar Wall Shelf. Made of laminated particleboard and powder-coated metal, the rustic gray woodgrain finish with brown undertones pairs with the metal frame for an instant upgrade for your space. The 3 open shelves can organize extra toilet paper, lotions, and makeup or place decorations and photos on the shelves to add a welcoming feel to your bathroom. A wall mounting bracket makes it easy to hang the Wall Shelf on the first try. The Wall Shelf ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Wall Shelf measures to be 25.91”H x 20.47”W x 7”D.
- Add extra storage to your bathroom without taking up valuable floor space with the SystemBuild Ashlar Wall Shelf
- The rustic gray woodgrain finish with brown undertones on the laminated particleboard shelves pairs with the powder-coated metal frame for a mix of rustic and industrial styles
- Place extra hand towels, toilet paper, and perfumes on the 3 open shelves to organize essentials or display decorations and photos to add a welcoming touch. Get a sturdy and level hang on the first try with the wall mounting bracket
- Complete your home with other items from the Ashlar collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Wall Shelf ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 10 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 25.91”H x 20.47”W x 7”D
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offer a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.