Brookspoint Wall Cabinet, Golden Oak
If your bathroom is short on space and storage, the SystemBuild Brookspoint Wall Cabinet is the answer you’ve been looking for. Made of laminated particleboard with a powder-coated metal frame, the light golden brown finish pairs with the wire mesh side panel accents for a mix of industrial and rustic styles. Have easy access to essentials by storing them in the lower open cubby. The 2 doors conceal 2 shelves so you have plenty of space to store away extra toilet paper, tissues, and makeup. The EZ Hang System gives you a sturdy and level hang on the first try. Simply level and attach the support beam to studs and then hang the Cabinet for a quick and easy installation. The Wall Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Cabinet measures to be 25.59”H x 20.47”W x 7.72”D.
- Convert unused wall space into extra storage with the SystemBuild Brookspoint Wall Cabinet
- The light golden brown finish on the laminated particleboard pairs with the powder-coated metal frame and mesh accents for unique look
- The 2 concealed shelves and 1 open shelf are ideal for storing toilet paper, tissues, and other essentials. EZ Hang technology makes installation quick and easy
- Complete your home with other items from the Brookspoint collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Wall Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 10 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 25.59”H x 20.47”W x 7.72”D
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offer a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.