Dawson 72" Storage Cabinet, Black Oak
Get extra storage where you need it most with the SystemBuild Dawson 72” Storage Cabinet. The black oak woodgrain finish on the laminated particleboard gives the Cabinet the look of real wood at an affordable price. With 2 adjustable and 2 fixed shelves, there is plenty of space to store both large and small items. Store away and organize everything from kitchen pantry items, cleaning supplies, office supplies, and board games. A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe. The Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Storage Cabinet measures to be 71.42”H x 29.49”W x 12.3”D.
- Organize any room in your home with the SystemBuild Dawson 72” Storage Cabinet
- Made of laminated particleboard, the black oak woodgrain finish gives the look of real wood for a fraction of the cost
- The 4 shelves, 2 adjustable, offer plenty of storage for extra throws, glasses, and even kitchen pantry items. The top and 3rd shelf are adjustable so you can customize the spacing to fit your needs
- Complete your space with other Dawson Storage Cabinets to customize your storage needs (each sold separately)
- The Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 35 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 71.42”H x 29.49”W x 12.3”D
- Wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.