Franklin Over the Toilet Storage Cabinet, Soft White
If you’re short on storage in your bathroom, the SystemBuild Franklin Over the Toilet Storage Cabinet is the solution for you. Made of painted MDF, the neutral off-white finish pairs with the brushed nickel door knobs for an updated look that matches any style. The decorative molding and tapered legs give this Cabinet an elegant look for an instant upgrade for your space. Have easy access to essentials by storing them in the lower open cubby. The 2 doors conceal 2 shelves so you have plenty of space to store away extra toilet paper, tissues, and makeup. The lower support can attach in 3 different locations to make it easy to fit over any toilet. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Cabinet to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Cabinet measures to be 62.28”H x 26.93”W x 9.96”D.
- Get extra storage space in your bathroom with the SystemBuild Franklin Over the Toilet Storage Cabinet
- The painted off-white finish on the MDF pairs with the brushed nickel knobs and tapered legs for an elegant, updated look
- The 2 shelves behind the 2 doors provides concealed storage for toilet paper, tissues, and other essentials. Store lotions and perfumes in the open cubby to have easy access
- Complete your home with other items from the Franklin collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 35 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 62.28”H x 26.93”W x 9.96”D
- Wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offer a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.