Tally 9 Cube Bookcase, Medium Brown
Eliminate clutter with the versatile Ameriwood Basics Collection Tally 9 Cube Bookcase. Made of laminated particleboard, the warm brown woodgrain finish looks great and can easily be incorporated with your existing décor. More than just a Bookcase, this piece can be used for displaying a wide variety of items. In addition to books and magazines, you can use it to showcase decorative accents, family photos, mementos and other collectibles. Use fabric bins in the cubbies to create concealed storage that fits your style. Fabric bins not included. The 9 Cube Bookcase ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Bookcase measures to be 35.75”H x 35.625”W x 11.625”D.
- Add versatile and customizable storage to any room with the Ameriwood Basics Collection Tally 9 Cube Bookcase
- The warm brown woodgrain finish on the laminated particleboard gives the look of real wood for an affordable price
- Display a variety of items such as photos, decorative accents, and collectibles in the 9 open cubbies. Add a pop of color with fabric bins to create concealed storage (sold separately)
- Complete your room with other items from the Ameriwood Basics Collection (each sold separately)
- The 9 Cube Bookcase ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Top surface can hold 25 lbs. and each cubby will hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 35.75”H x 35.625”W x 11.625”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.