Latitude Work Bench, Gray
Furnish your workstation with the stylish SystemBuild Latitude Work Bench. The bench’s gray finish and clean lines will fit beautifully into any room, and the faux concrete top surface gives it a high-end look without the extra weight and cost of real concrete. In addition to its attractive design, the work bench comes with 8 open cubbies to keep your workspace organized and free of clutter. This work bench also features 4 gray feet that are adjustable in order to balance the bench on uneven flooring and to keep the desk away from potential moisture or dirt on the floor. One of the best features about this work bench is the handy USB port that includes 2 standard 3-prong plug options and 2 USB plug options. The bench is built of laminated particleboard and MDF for a strong, reliable structure. It’s perfect for your tools, crafting supplies, laundry room essentials or even to organize your basement knick-knacks. Once assembled, the bench measures 35.5”H x 55.35”W x 19.7”D. Two people are recommended for proper assembly.
- Stay organized and focused at your workstation with the Latitude Work Bench
- The bench has 8 open cubbies for storage, a large work surface to spread out multiple projects and a convenient USB port with the option to plug in 2 standard 3-prong plugs and 2 UBS plugs
- The work bench features a gray finish, gray adjustable feet and a stunning faux-concrete top surface
- The bench is made of laminated particleboard and MDF with PVD laminate faux-concrete top
- Two people recommended for proper assembly. Dimensions: 35.5”H x 55.35”W x 19.7”D
- Pair the bench with the Latitude Hutch and other items from the Latitude storage collection
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.