Callahan 54" Wall Cabinet, White
Convert unused wall space into storage with the SystemBuild Callahan 54” Wall Cabinet. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the water resistant white finish on the shaker style doors is easy to clean so the Cabinet can be used anywhere. Use the concealed storage of the Wall Cabinet for laundry essentials and cleaning supplies. The interior of each of the 3 Cabinets features 1 adjustable and 1 fixed shelf. The EZ Hang system makes hanging the Wall Cabinet quick and easy. Simply attach and level the support bar on the wall and hook the Wall Cabinet on for a sturdy and level hang on the first try. Soft close hinges are adjustable and prevent slamming doors. Use this piece as a stand-alone item, or combine it with additional SystemBuild Callahan storage items to create the perfect storage solution for your home. The Wall Cabinet ships flat to your door and requires assembly. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Wall Cabinet measures to be 20.31”H x 54”W x 12.44”D.
- Add storage to your unused wall space with the SystemBuild Callahan 54” Wall Cabinet
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the water resistant white finish on the shaker style doors can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Two shelves, 1 adjustable, behind the 3 doors provides optimal storage for cleaning supplies, office supplies, or crafting tools. EZ Hang system gives you a level and sturdy hang on the first try. Soft closing hinges prevent slamming doors
- Complete your room with the entire Callahan collection (each sold separately)
- The Wall Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf will hold up to 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 20.31”H x 54”W x 12.44”D
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.